Purchase a daytime or nighttime ticket and receive a free ticket for your child 12 years and younger. (Children 3 and under are always free!) Use offer code LOCALS online and present your tickets and your Nevada ID at the High Roller Guest Services desk.
THE MOST EXCITING LAS VEGAS ATTRACTION TO HIT THE STRIP
Shining bright on the Las Vegas Strip, the 550-foot-tall High Roller is the world's largest observation wheel.
This stunning Las Vegas attraction provides tourists and locals alike the ride of a lifetime. The epic wheel is the crown jewel of The LINQ, the Strip's all-new outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment district. The High Roller has 28 spherical, Italian-handcrafted glass-enclosed cabins, each weighing 44,000 pounds. Passengers can enjoy breathtaking Las Vegas views in a 30-minute ride, the time it takes for the entire wheel to rotate. Additionally, there are two booths per cabin.
Each stylish, modern-styled cabin holds up to 40 people, totaling 1,120 at full capacity. Whether renting out a cabin for wedding, private party or flying solo, each 44,000-pound pod features dynamic music and video shows as riders take in the 360-degree sights. There's also an adjacent wheelhouse where guests can reserve private parties and banquets.
A SPECTACULAR YEAR-ROUND LAS VEGAS LIGHT SHOW
Parallel to Las Vegas Boulevard, the massive wheel dazzles with more than 2,000 LED lights and serves as The LINQ's sparkling focal point. The ever-changing colors are such a beauty and display a nightly glorious light show. The lights turn on starting at dusk and stay on until early morning. Lights range from bright pink, turquoise, purple, green and white, as well as color combinations. If you’re not busy admiring the scenery, each cabin comes equipped with eight monitor screens playing video and music shows.
The High Roller and accompanying LINQ district maintain Las Vegas as a forward-thinking destination. Together, they offer the most exciting range of entertainment, dining, retail and nightlife offerings in the world.
Tickets can be bought individually or in groups. Groups of 10 or more receive discounted rates.
For High Roller wedding information, email The Wedding Chapel at Flamingo or call (800) 933-7993.
- If you're all about sightseeing, book your ride right at sunset or nighttime – the Vegas lights are out of this world. Also, don't be afraid to ride during summer days – the cabins offer air-conditioning.
- The High Roller’s wheelhouse sells drinks from its bar. Feel free to bring it with you on the wheel.
- Save time – The LINQ’s valet is right by the High Roller. If you’re driving east on Flamingo (away from the Strip), turn left LINQ Lane and drive straight. It will be right before The Quad’s back entrance.
- Stick around before or after your High Roller experience – The LINQ offers plenty to see and do, from musical acts at Brooklyn Bowl to amazing drink concoctions at Yard House and BLVD. Cocktail.
- Memorialize your experience – The High Roller features a gift shop at the base of the wheel, including everything from T-shirts, key chains and other fun souvenirs.